Archive for the ‘Pro-Life’ Tag
That try to shove their beliefs down your throat. It’s either their way or the highway. Same way for Democrats trying to shove their beliefs down my throat. I refuse to listen to those fellow Conservatives. I won’t name any names but I don’t like certain Conservative radio/tv show hosts. I may agree with them when it comes down to issues, but I can’t stand listening to their show. It disgusts me when I see things like this. I may impose my beliefs on a major scale but I’m not specially signifying you out and saying “Hey, change now”. On the other hand, I do believe going out there and protesting shows that you are truly set in stone in what you believe in and you are faithful in it. I tune the people out who pester me because I believe in whatever it is… I get disgusted and loose respect for them. Also, when I see someone else shoving forcibly their issues down another persons throat. I do understand when somebody asks you why, do you believe I should be Pro-Life. Then I have no problem explaining to them, that I personally believe life begins at conception. Before, you do something like I stated above think about what I just said.
Your Fellow American,
Well this is the world of politics from a perspective of a 16 year old. Just to introduce my self. I’m Matthew Hunter, I will be updating this blog regularly with things that matter to me, current events or what so ever crosses my mind. I am a young backbone Conservative (expecting criticism here) from the deeper south of America, a place I sadly call home Florida. I’m not as proud of my state as I should be, It was disappointing when we became a blue state in the recent election. Now let me tell you about my stances on various issues.
- I am Pro-Life Firmly
- I want a fence on the border of Mexico, and if needed possible suppression of National Guard Troops.
- I believe strongly in the Fair-Tax, instead of the penalizing tax system we have now.
- I believe Marriage should be something between the church, otherwise one man and one woman. Unions should be up to the state.
- I believe that States need more power in this country.
- I demand a complete reformation of Education, and the failures it has shown us.
- I believe in the Death Penalty whenever it is necessary.
- I do believe that War is necessary and we should not fall into the lies the media has in front of us.
I will also be talking more on my stances on things, later in other of my posts. I do a radio show Monday,Tuesday and Friday at 6PM EST Time… You can listen here www.blogtalkradio.com/matthewhunter
Your Fellow American,